Monday, April 5, 2010

National Championship

Although I only watched the first 25 minutes and last 5, the rest I listened to on the radio, that was one of the best, if not the best championship game i have ever seen. The best of course was the year that the Cuse won it because if you don't know, I am a 'Cuse fan. If you don't know what the 'Cuse is you don't watch sports or you live in a cave in Indonesia. Anyway onto the game.

Credit the big 3 for Duke, they showed up in the biggest game of the year. Credit the rest of the Butler kids, they deserve to win that game, if Bobby Plump (a.ka. the original great player from Hoosiers, i.e. Milan h.s., a.k.a. Gordan Hayward) hits that fade away, let alone the 3 that went in he would be my favorite basketball player EVER.

I am going to close on this, Jim Nance needs to stick to golf. Gus Johnson brings passion and a feel for the game when doing the play by play while Jim Nance is trying to win an Emmy with every word he says and Clark Kellogg seems lost, which is strange because he played ball at the highest level.

Oh yeah, check the date on my previous post, who called it? Alright so a lot of people did, I just have proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment