Saturday, April 3, 2010

Intro

I am sick and tired of writing thoughtful, creative, life changing, thought provoking and so on and so forth comments on Facebook each day in the very popular "Just a thought..." The biggest reason i am sick and tired of it is they only limit each of my posts to 420 characters. It is insane to think that I can thoroughly cover a topic in 420 characters. As I've posted before on Facebook, would you allow Picasso to only paint with 3 colors. I think not.

Hope you like this if not, I am not going to lose any sleep over it, I lose sleep or other things enough. This is all in good fun, very few things i will write about will be written with a serious tone, if I do I will be sure to let you know. So please no comments like that is messed up man, I can't believe you said that. I don't need all that, more importantly, if something on a blog post stresses you out that bad, you may have some deeper issues that may need to be addressed.

So this is good for the first post, starting Monday I will be posting on random things that put in my head from time to time and if you know me at all, that happens very randomly and all the time.

Time to head and watch the Final 4. Tom Izzo is hard to pick against, but I like Butler and Duke. Duke to win it all, that in itself is very painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment